anthropomorphism aqua_hair azur_lane bed blush breasts cropped heart helena_(azur_lane) long_hair naked_shirt nipples no_bra open_shirt pink_eyes pussy_juice shirt vayneeeee vibrator wristwear

Edit | Respond

You guys, there's a shop that sells earrings modeled on those Japanese vibrators AND THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING WORK.
otaku_emmy said:
You guys, there's a shop that sells earrings modeled on those Japanese vibrators AND THEY ACTUALLY FUCKING WORK.
That's the wierdest thing i've read today.
Wait you mean vibrator as earrings that really vibrate?
So vibrating earrings? Wait. What?
BattlequeenYume said:
Wait you mean vibrator as earrings that really vibrate?
So vibrating earrings? Wait. What?
YES! THEY'RE AMAZING! They're super tiny and cute and come in black and pink, and you can actually turn them on and they vibrate like crazy. I wish I still had the shoppe's Instagram page so I could show ya'll.
OMG srsly? I want them! I want to wear them! NOW!
Wearable masturbation tools huh that's something i don't hear every day, Sounds really lewd though.
BattlequeenYume said:
OMG srsly? I want them! I want to wear them! NOW!
Oh, this is them!

But all colors are sold out. :T
6 cm tall.
That's a bit to big for my ears. T_T
Well you could buy them to use them in a different kind of way *cough* *cough*
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.