bail fire gun original thighhighs weapon

Edit | Respond

please tell me that's not a fire extinguisher gun with a grenade launcher on it
Lol, I thought she's Adeptus Sororitas from Warhammer 40k
Judging from the context of the image, I'd call that a flamethrower rifle with grenade launcher attachment. The cylinder/canister is probably a fuel tank rather than a fire extinguisher.

She's missing the body armor needed to be a Battle Sister from WH40k...
If anybody can tell me where this is from that would be great.
as stated above this is more than likely WH40K.

StahnAileron said: She's missing the body armor needed to be a Battle Sister from WH40k...
along with that shouldn't the gun have the markings and sigils that the space marines have on the Bolt rifles?
@XxPikaxX
If you're asking where the image itself is from, you'll find a "Source" link to the left of the image.
If you're asking what the characters are from, the image is tagged as original both here and on pixiv, meaning that they shouldn't be from anything.

BTW, this has a 消防士 tag on pixiv, so it seems that is a fire extinguisher gun.

*Edit* Even the title is 消防士. I forgot that some pixiv posts had meaningful titles and descriptions...
Zolxys said:
@XxPikaxX
If you're asking where the image itself is from, you'll find a "Source" link to the left of the image.
If you're asking what the characters are from, the image is tagged as original both here and on pixiv, meaning that they shouldn't be from anything.

BTW, this has a 消防士 tag on pixiv, so it seems that is a fire extinguisher gun.
well I feel stupid, so she is actually a firefighter saving a child from a burning building : /
ScarletMakoto said:
well I feel stupid, so she is actually a firefighter saving a child from a burning building : /
Yes, with a grenade launcher.
You can't comment right now.
Either you are not logged in, or your account is less than 2 weeks old.
For more information on how to comment, head to comment guidelines.